Process & Pricing
- Although each portrait is as unique as the individuals being painted, the procedure usually begins with a meeting between the artist and client to discuss preferences regarding the aspects of the painting such as size, mood, setting, and degree of formality, as well as a time and location for photographs to be taken.
- After photographs have been taken, the artist determines the best composition for the painting, based on those photos. When the composition has been approved by the client, the painting process can begin. Most paintings are completed within 12-18 months depending on the variables.
- A deposit of 50% is collected on or before the time of the photo shoot. The balance is due upon completion and the full satisfaction of the client.
- Monthly payment options are available upon request.
- Prices for commissioned portraits begin at $4000. For a complete price list, email email@example.com.
- Genre paintings and prints are also available upon request.